Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Not received anymore packs Options
wavodavo
#1 Posted : 26 March 2022 23:28:34
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered

Joined: 23/04/2018
Posts: 11
Points: 33
Location: UK
Hello.

If there is anyone that can help please do. I have a subscription for the Valentino Rossi motorbike, which is actually a present for my brother when I have all the packs.
Unfortunately, I have not received a pack since 4th January 2022 - pack 15. I had emails regarding that Model Space will be becoming part of DeAgostini and that I will have an email to update my subscription payment details. Anyway, after my last pack I received, I updated my details through the email but now nothing.
I have phone customer services to see whether there was a problem with my payment details. I was originally paying through Paypal but cancelled that as I gave them my card details direct. Apparently there wasn't and that the next pack was out of stock and if they have not be delivered to phone back in about 3 weeks time. I did so but could not tell me anything and they were going to email me if the parts were back in stock but had no reply.
I have seen on the forum other people have had the same trouble with packs. No money has been taken from my account (which is why I thought it was a payment issue) but now have the problem that I will not be able to give all the pack on time to my brother.

Thanks

Dave
GlynD
#2 Posted : 27 March 2022 08:47:50

Rank: Semipro Level 2
Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Joined: 03/06/2020
Posts: 85
Points: 244
Location: Lichfield
Hi Dave I’m afraid this all sounds very familiar to what myself and many others are suffering at the moment,if it’s any consolation it’s not you
Silent_Running
#3 Posted : 27 March 2022 14:52:45

Rank: Master

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Moderator

Joined: 25/03/2011
Posts: 1,004
Points: 3,013
Location: Lincolnshire
wavodavo wrote:
Hello.

If there is anyone that can help please do. I have a subscription for the Valentino Rossi motorbike, which is actually a present for my brother when I have all the packs.
Unfortunately, I have not received a pack since 4th January 2022 - pack 15. I had emails regarding that Model Space will be becoming part of DeAgostini and that I will have an email to update my subscription payment details. Anyway, after my last pack I received, I updated my details through the email but now nothing.
I have phone customer services to see whether there was a problem with my payment details. I was originally paying through Paypal but cancelled that as I gave them my card details direct. Apparently there wasn't and that the next pack was out of stock and if they have not be delivered to phone back in about 3 weeks time. I did so but could not tell me anything and they were going to email me if the parts were back in stock but had no reply.
I have seen on the forum other people have had the same trouble with packs. No money has been taken from my account (which is why I thought it was a payment issue) but now have the problem that I will not be able to give all the pack on time to my brother.

Thanks

Dave


Hi Dave,
I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’ve having,
Can you please send me by PM your:
Subscription number
Full name
Full address
E-mail
Telephone number including area and country code

I will then package your details and send them to Admin who will look into this for and get back to you.
Regards
Glenn Cool
wavodavo
#4 Posted : 27 March 2022 22:36:13
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered

Joined: 23/04/2018
Posts: 11
Points: 33
Location: UK
Silent_Running wrote:
wavodavo wrote:
Hello.

If there is anyone that can help please do. I have a subscription for the Valentino Rossi motorbike, which is actually a present for my brother when I have all the packs.
Unfortunately, I have not received a pack since 4th January 2022 - pack 15. I had emails regarding that Model Space will be becoming part of DeAgostini and that I will have an email to update my subscription payment details. Anyway, after my last pack I received, I updated my details through the email but now nothing.
I have phone customer services to see whether there was a problem with my payment details. I was originally paying through Paypal but cancelled that as I gave them my card details direct. Apparently there wasn't and that the next pack was out of stock and if they have not be delivered to phone back in about 3 weeks time. I did so but could not tell me anything and they were going to email me if the parts were back in stock but had no reply.
I have seen on the forum other people have had the same trouble with packs. No money has been taken from my account (which is why I thought it was a payment issue) but now have the problem that I will not be able to give all the pack on time to my brother.

Thanks

Dave


Hi Dave,
I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’ve having,
Can you please send me by PM your:
Subscription number
Full name
Full address
E-mail
Telephone number including area and country code

I will then package your details and send them to Admin who will look into this for and get back to you.
Regards
Glenn Cool


Hi Glenn,

PM sent - thank you.

Dave
Silent_Running
#5 Posted : 28 March 2022 07:50:12

Rank: Master

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Moderator

Joined: 25/03/2011
Posts: 1,004
Points: 3,013
Location: Lincolnshire
Details sent
Regards
Glenn BigGrin
wavodavo
#6 Posted : 01 April 2022 17:53:13
Rank: Member

Groups: Registered

Joined: 23/04/2018
Posts: 11
Points: 33
Location: UK
Silent_Running wrote:
Details sent
Regards
Glenn BigGrin


Thanks Glenn for sorting it out for me. Just got my next pack and hopefully shouldn't be any more issues.

Dave
Silent_Running
#7 Posted : 02 April 2022 05:24:23

Rank: Master

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Moderator

Joined: 25/03/2011
Posts: 1,004
Points: 3,013
Location: Lincolnshire
wavodavo wrote:
Silent_Running wrote:
Details sent
Regards
Glenn BigGrin


Thanks Glenn for sorting it out for me. Just got my next pack and hopefully shouldn't be any more issues.

Dave


Hi Dave,
Happy to help!
Regards
Glenn BigGrin
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.165 seconds.
DeAgostini