Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Is this build still available or have i subscribed to a dud? Options
FingersnThumbs
#1 Posted : 25 April 2020 18:09:06

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

So I came across this build after a video popped up on YouTube so I thought wow and went ahead an ordered it going with 12 month subscription. The 1st batch has arrived but its only block 3 & 4 where is block 1 & 2?

obviously if this is out of production and I'm not able to complete the build I'm wasting my time.

I've tried contacting c/s be better of using a chocolate kettle...
CaptnBirdseye
#2 Posted : 25 April 2020 19:10:42

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered, Official Builds

Quote:
BigGrin Hi Craig and first of all welcome to the forum. Like you, I too have just signed up to this build. One thing I can assure you of is that if you have started this build, you WILL be able to finish it, as they wouldn’nt take an order they cannot fulfil.
With Covid19 there are going to be delivery issues, but please bare with them. At the end of the day you will have a complete model that you, and everyone else, could be proud of ThumpUp

Regards Gray
FingersnThumbs
#3 Posted : 25 April 2020 21:47:05

Hi, thank you and thank you for your reply I hope so I've signed up for this and R2D2 I didn't know this stuff existed!

Absolutely this covid-19 is causing chaos and is really scary, keep safe

Regards

Craig
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 25 April 2020 21:59:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Craig

As you are resident in GB the best number to ring C/S on is 0333 240 1227.

If you give them your details and subscriber number they should be able to give you a status update on your deliveries. It may be that they are awaiting delivery of issues 1 and 2 hence you only received 3 and 4.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

admin
#5 Posted : 26 April 2020 02:59:10

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

You may rest absolutely easy. You WILL get your full sub, but with the delays caused by the chaotic world situation. You’ll have to be patient until the supply chain gets sorted.
Mark Adams
heythereterry
#6 Posted : 26 April 2020 17:27:27

I just subbed as well and got the first 4 issues.

I’m going to call Monday and see if I can get the next 6 months advanced shipped :)

If there is a missing or back ordered issue they won’t be able to ship all 6 months only to the latest issue available.

We will see...

Also I noticed that the hull parts are all painted and weathered... is this an update? Is there a list of current updates they have made from the original?

Looking forward to the build!
admin
#7 Posted : 26 April 2020 22:19:28

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

Welcome in! We like to see pics, AND build logs!

I believe that everything up to pack 13 is in stock in the US. I’m not 100% on the though.

All the builds you see that are weathered, are the modelers work. The base kit has VERY light weathering, and basic panel colors. Most are doing a 109% repaint, with Archive-X colors being the most accurate.
Mark Adams