Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Tony's Hachette Spitfire Mk. 1A Options
birdaj2
#21 Posted : 22 March 2020 19:18:08

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution
Groups: Registered

Trev

Many thanks for looking in.

I must admit i was surprised by just how much they have packed into this area and it does not stop because issue 7 will have use doing even more on the engine.

Part works are “funny” in that you get a mailing with lots to do and then one were you do next to nothing.

This one would keep anyone very busy. Especially those that really want to go to town with extra detailing.

So far happy with the parts and the assembly so its looking promising that i will continue with this one. The next 4 editions will be the final test as at that point if i cancel at least i have not gone to far into the build.

But looking at what i finished up with so far i am quite pleased with it.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Harley Davidson Fat boy, E-Type Jaguar, Lam. Countach, Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A
COLLECTING 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution
COMPLETED: Porsche 911
Gandale
#22 Posted : 24 March 2020 01:10:44

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Administrators, Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrator

Great to see this one being continued Tony... Looking good.....Cool Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
CaptnBirdseye
#23 Posted : 25 March 2020 10:36:02

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Official Builds

BigGrin Hi Tony
Following this one with great interest so I hope you do continue ThumpUp
Very envious of the engine detail Love Wonder if I could fit it in my DA Spitfire Sneaky

Regards Gray
Markwarren
#24 Posted : 26 March 2020 09:09:00

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Administrators, Global Forum Support, Registered, Moderator, Official Builds

Coming on very nicely Tony.Love

Mark