Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Customer Service sucks Options
smithj2540@gmail.com
#1 Posted : 22 March 2020 15:20:07

Groups: Registered

I called the customer service number to find out why they hadn't taken my March payment and why I haven't received box 3 yet. The person I spoke too stated that for some reason the "system" changed then end date to February. so the person changed that for me. Two days later the payment was taken out. Great I was a happy camper again. Usually, once the payment has gone through I get a text from the delivery company with updates as when I should get my box. Mid March I still have heard anything from anyone nor has the boxes come. I call the the customer service again, now all I get for a response is that she doesn't have any answers as to why the warehouse still hasn't shipped my package. I asked to speak to someone that can get me answers and she hung up on me. So now my next payment comes out on March 29th. What kind of Operation is going on. I totally understand all this COVID-19 stuff but my last box should have been sent well before all this. From what I can read on this fourm there has been no mention of them shtting down. I live in Canada and I know the Canada US border has been shut down but that is only for people travelling not for the mail service or comercial vehicles. What is Model Space going to do?????Cursing Cursing Cursing
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 22 March 2020 15:48:08

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators, Global Forum Support

What particular kit are you waiting on parts for?

If you send a PM to 'Admin' with your details and subscriber number it will get looked into.

Roy.
admin
#3 Posted : 22 March 2020 17:46:23

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

Shoot me a PM with your details. (Name, address, sub number)
Mark Adams
smithj2540@gmail.com
#4 Posted : 31 March 2020 14:18:19

Groups: Registered

I don't understand why I am getting such a run around from this company.
i have been calling the customer service line twice a week on the status of MF. the person i speak with tells me the same thing. The warehouse is waiting on confirmation. Confirmation of what? you have my address, the payment has been recieved. whats the problem??? the customer service line tells me that they dont have answers. they dont speak with the warehouse. when i ask for the phone number of the warehouse the dont have that. i ask for the phone number for the head office they can give me that. Is modelspace a scam??? they will send you a few parts of the kit then keep you hanging? by not sending you anymore but they will take your money each month. then when you look toward the forum for help the admins ask for your info saying they will look into it then u never hear back. I really hope this isnt the case. I dont have a problem with waiting for things but at least provide your customers the answers they are looking for. or explain what the hold up is and what is being done to rectify the issue.

Why are we as the consumer being kept in the dark????