Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Bad service !!!! Options
airb
#1 Posted : 26 October 2018 10:32:35

Groups: Registered

Hello to everybody, my name is Rudy, i live in Belgium.
So far this little introduction, i am very desperate !!!!!!

I take a subscription in France (Because in live in Belgium) for the Lamborghini Countach, it's going great until march of this year.
In march i receive the last pieces for my Countach pack nr.9, until this moment i don't receive anything.

After several mails to the "client service" of deAgostini, always the same answer
whe don't have the parts of pack nr.10 in stock
So maybe you understand why i am so desperate, until now it's cost me 900 euro
and that's a lot of money for something you can't not build.

I hope that with this plea, somebody woke up, and do the things needed to get my
missing thent, elevent and twelft pack.

kindly,
Rudy

Tomick
#2 Posted : 26 October 2018 10:40:23

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Administrator, registriert, Official Builds, Tech Support

Your Subscription is with France, unfortunately the UK site cannot access French subscriptions and you will need to pursue this with France.

Or you could email internationalshipping@model-space.co.uk who may be able to assist with Pack 10 though they would likely need to charge you for it.
airb
#3 Posted : 26 October 2018 11:17:26

Thank you very much for the information Tomick !!!!!
I try it that way.

Kind regards,
Rudy
airb
#4 Posted : 04 November 2018 15:49:41

Until this moment, no answer to my mail to internationalshipping@model-space.co.uk
with the question of they can help me.

But maybe it's the normal buisiness not answering emails.

In the future i'am gone think not twice but triple when i start a subscription with deAgostini.

Regards,
Rudy

Tomick
#5 Posted : 04 November 2018 17:32:22

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contribution
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Administrator, registriert, Official Builds, Tech Support

airb wrote:
Until this moment, no answer to my mail to internationalshipping@model-space.co.uk
with the question of they can help me.

But maybe it's the normal buisiness not answering emails.

In the future i'am gone think not twice but triple when i start a subscription with deAgostini.

Regards,
Rudy

When did you email and what is it you wish to know?
airb
#6 Posted : 04 November 2018 21:07:52

Dear Sir, Miss,

I am desperate, I registered on the Lamborghini Countach in 12 monthly episodes.
Since I live in Belgium, in the French department of the Agostini, this ran perfectly until March of this year, when i received the ninth package.
From then on I did not receive anything anymore, so I am still waiting impatiently for the tenth, eleventh and twelfth packages.
On repeated e-mails to the "Customer service" in France, I always received
the same answer "we do not have the pieces in stock".
So this is already going for 8 months, I hope you understand why I am desperate?
This adventure has already cost me 900 euros, for something that can not be completed.
Because I had faith in the company, I also subscribed to the Jaguar,
which is still going well right up to this moment, so I like to say that this is also going well.
My question to you is, how can this be solved, maybe I am at the wrong address, but trust that you will do what it takes to bring this to a good end before I have to take other steps against deAgostini.

With best regards,
Rudy Baeten
101 / J
customer No. 50111

This is the email that i send to "internationalshipping@model-space.co.uk"
on 29/10/2018

I send also an email to the"customer service" in France, and get the same standard answer "the pieces ar not in stock" with many apologies.

regards,
Rudy
Tomick
#7 Posted : 04 November 2018 22:33:46

A new delivery is anticipated in November.

As your subscription is with France, I am afraid that international shipping will not be able to assist as they only deal with shipping of product from the UK rather than French subscriptions. I suggest that you write to DeAgostini France or await the new delivery of stock
airb
#8 Posted : 05 November 2018 09:56:36

When this is true, it looks like good news to me, new stock anticipated in november. Sure i hope.

Regards,
Rudy