Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

VW Samba update Options
admin
#1 Posted : 20 July 2019 00:26:23

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

Dear customer,

Because of some unexpected events related to the supply of our product, it is possible that the next shipments of VW Samba Camper will be delayed.

Nonetheless, we guarantee that our product will be delivered regularly and that we will take care of restoring the correct schedule of the shipments as soon as possible.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

The ModelSpace team

PLEASE bear in mind that DeAgostini has never terminated a partwork buildup series before it was complete. I know delays in receiving your parts packs are frustrating, and I understand why. But, they ALWAYS do arrive, eventually.

****UPDATE 22 July 2019*****

Parts pack 9 has started shipping, and parts pack 10 will ship in mid September.
Mark Adams
admin
#2 Posted : 17 September 2019 21:55:23

Hi All,

Well, unfortunately, the latest word regarding the Samba is that pack 10 of the Samba will ship around the 1st of October, with Pack 11 shipping around the first of December. I have no idea what the delay is being caused by, and I suppose it’s irrelevant anyway.

Should this be updated, I’ll post to this thread.

For the DeAgostini cancellation policy, see here;

https://www.model-space....very-and-returns#return
Mark Adams
admin
#3 Posted : 29 September 2019 05:15:32

Pack 10 has started shipping within the US. I don’t know about the UK, or the EU though.
Mark Adams
admin
#4 Posted : 05 October 2019 01:10:44

This is for the US Samba customers,

You will experience a delay in receiving your packs 11, and 12. Due to stocking issues, delivery of pack 11 well still be delayed, until December. Because of this, the automated order fulfillment system has had a hold placed on pack 11, and 12. The result of this is that you will neither be charged, nor will anything ship, until the hold is released. (This will occur when the stocking issue is resolved)

Thank you for your understanding.

(European customers will experience delay as well)
Mark Adams
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 11 October 2019 08:08:21

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Administrators, Global Forum Support

For UK subscribers - we have been informed that the Samba should start shipping out next week.

Roy.