Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages «<4567>
Australian Customers: Bissett Magazines information Options
VRS
#101 Posted : 24 April 2019 01:24:54

Groups: Registered

S4Simon wrote:
and maybe have tracking numbers so we know roughly when to expect the package. In reality though we’ll probably just see a random package on our doorstep one day.

I have had two payments taken also, and am in the same wait and see (hope) boat... The packages delivered so far by the new distributors have had tracking - they just haven't bothered informing us...
S4Simon
#102 Posted : 30 April 2019 08:50:49

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I see that a payment for the next 4 issues was taken out of my account yesterday. Looks like we may be up and running again.
VRS
#103 Posted : 02 May 2019 10:45:07

Interesting. No additional charges have appeared on my credit card..
bluedot0
#104 Posted : 10 May 2019 01:01:35

I'm the same, no additional charges as yet, but the thought of killing off the subscription has entered my mind a couple of times.
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Building - Bismarck, Akagi, Warspite, Gato, USS Enterprise (carrier) and D51
bluedot0
#105 Posted : 16 May 2019 00:18:53

Hi guys
After givig it much thought, I have cancelled my subscription to R2-D2, I'm sorry to say that the lack of communication and time taken to resolve the issues with this partwork have been contributing factors to my decision.

VRS
#106 Posted : 17 May 2019 10:32:30

bluedot0 wrote:
Hi guys
After givig it much thought, I have cancelled my subscription to R2-D2, I'm sorry to say that the lack of communication and time taken to resolve the issues with this partwork have been contributing factors to my decision.

Don't blame you mate. I also think DeAgostini have taken our money and hung us all out to dry anyway. It's now been over a month since the second payment was taken. No deliveries, no further deductions, and most telling, absolutely zero communication!

It is now longer since we last received a delivery from DeAgostini than it was from when Bissett went out of business, to receiving a delivery from DeAgostini. It seems we have been placed in the too hard basket. Which is why comments like the following are surely nothing more than a joke:

Tomick wrote:
monkeymagik wrote:
So has anyone got any update on this?

Overall, AU customers should end up with a much improved service over that of Bissetts.

Thanks for you patience.

I was a Bissett customer for over 20 years with partworks and collections from various publishers. I can categorically state the customer service supplied by Bissett was infinitely superior to the appalling customer service dished out by DeAgostini!

bluedot0
#107 Posted : 17 May 2019 13:15:39

I agree with you, I was a 15 year Bissett veteran and found the customer service exemplary.

Surely with DeAgostini's size and global reach, you would think a contingency plan for such instances as a distributor's demise would be in place, one can only hope that something has been learnt from this debacle.

S4Simon
#108 Posted : 20 May 2019 08:06:50

Shipment received today from DeAgostini. 20-23 as expected. So looks as though they ship from the UK upon billing. Takes 2 weeks to reach the distribution site in VIC and then another week to post via aust post. 3 weeks in total since being billed.
bluedot0
#109 Posted : 20 May 2019 11:53:56

Good to hear, hope it now goes to plan for everyone and things are sorted.

Jinnai
#110 Posted : 21 May 2019 07:15:46

I received 4 issues yesterday despite cancelling my sub back in February..
bluedot0
#111 Posted : 21 May 2019 12:24:26

I'll get another pack as my credit card was hit the day after I requested the cancellation.

BigMike
#112 Posted : 15 June 2019 04:16:22

well after attempting to remain patient in order to finish my Mustang build..

I'm done..

I will be emailing and calling to cancel any and all subscriptions with Deagostini... I am no longer interested in giving money to a company that doesn't seem to give a c--- about customers or decent customer service...

now to work out what to do with a partly finished model that is missing a significant amount of issues needed to complete.. (read.. 23 missing BACK issues)

If anyone in Australia want's to discuss purchasing what I have for parts or wants to battle with this company to get the bits to finish it... PM me.. I will make you a good deal...
Chasecar
#113 Posted : 19 July 2019 22:31:44

Hi Tomic,

So back in December you wrote:

Overall, AU customers should end up with a much improved service over that of Bissetts.

When do you expect this much improved service to start?

I'm still waiting on back orders which the "Eagle Moss Customer Experience Department" said I would recive weeks ago. My build has stalled because of this and like a number of other AU subcribers I'm.... its all been said before.

Chasecar
Gandale
#114 Posted : 19 July 2019 22:58:46

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Administrators, Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrator

Chasecar wrote:
Hi Tomic,

I'm still waiting on back orders which the "Eagle Moss Customer Experience Department" said I would recive weeks ago. My build has stalled because of this and like a number of other AU subcribers I'm.... its all been said before.

Tomick is no longer part of the forum and unlikely to return. I have however, passed your comments on and will see if we can get an update on the AU situation for you...…

Regards

Alan
admin
#115 Posted : 20 July 2019 00:21:56

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

Chasecar wrote:
Hi Tomic,

Hello,

I will ask about this. The last word I had was that all Oz orders would ship from the UK, but that may have changed.

As a side note, DeAgostini is in no way associated with Eaglemoss. I’m not sure if you meant DeAgostini in your comment, but if you diid not, I have no access whatever to information regarding Eaglemoss.

I’ll post to this thread when I hear back on my question.
Mark Adams
Jinnai
#116 Posted : 20 July 2019 15:36:30

admin wrote:
Chasecar wrote:
Hi Tomic,

Hello,

I will ask about this. The last word I had was that all Oz orders would ship from the UK, but that may have changed.

As a side note, DeAgostini is in no way associated with Eaglemoss. I’m not sure if you meant DeAgostini in your comment, but if you diid not, I have no access whatever to information regarding Eaglemoss.

I’ll post to this thread when I hear back on my question.

The contact number all Australian subscribers have is with eaglemoss, we have no direct contact with ANYONE at DeAgostini.
Funnily enough you state that DeAgosfini have nothing to do with Eagelmoss, yet all the partwork companies are combined in some way shape and form. The same number given to us from DeAgostini in emails and on Facebook calls Waglemosa directly, and so does the number from all the new Hachette partworks that have started down here since Bissett went bust.
admin
#117 Posted : 20 July 2019 21:08:13

Groups: Administrator, Administrators

In the UK, both Hachette and DeAgostini use the same distributor. That doesn’t make them connected, however. It’s just a 3rd party distributor.

At any rate, I’ve asked. It will be next week sometime, before I hear back.
Mark Adams
Chasecar
#118 Posted : 28 July 2019 06:47:58

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply, I hope Tomic is well.

Be asured that I'm nothing but confused at my end. I would seem that eaglemoss has morphed into deagostini; according to my email trail?

Below is the latest reply from them.

Hi Bruce
Thank you for your email. I am very sorry that this has happened. The collection is currently on a brief hold. As soon as the collection comes off hold, the issues will be sent as long as they are all in stock.
If there is anything else we can do at the moment please let me know.
Kind regards
Michael
--
Customer Experience Department
Data Base Factory - Unit 4 Pullman Business Park, Ringwood BH24 1HD
Email: Customer_Service_Aus@deagostini-service.com
Chasecar
Chasecar
#119 Posted : 09 August 2019 22:40:31

Hi Mark,

So what's the latest on this never ending sarga?
Chasecar
Jinnai
#120 Posted : 15 August 2019 00:51:54

Chasecar wrote:
Hi Mark,

So what's the latest on this never ending sarga?

They don’t care about us, it’s evident. It’s even more insulting having this thread moved from
somewhere important to the “Moans, Groans, Gripes and Complaints” sub forum. Last I checked when you take money from someone but fail to deliver it’s considered fraudulent behavior.

A quick look at the Australian DeAgostini Publishing page on Facebook shows more people that are feeling ripped off with no contact, and they don’t even buy the model partworks.

Luckily I eventually found someone to continue R2-D2 for me, but I had to get 12 issues backordered from Japan.