Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Frustrations Options
mwstratton
#1 Posted : 08 February 2019 17:05:17

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

I'm thinking that I may have made an error in judgement by choosing Model Space to supply my modeling needs.

I made my first purchase of the 12 month subscription of the Soleil Royal the end of December 2018. The first and 2nd packs shipped as promised and are of the great quality that I expected.

January 8th, I ordered the HMS Victory paint set. 2 weeks later I had not received it and contacted customer service to find out that it was on backorder. Things happen so no big deal.

Eight days ago, I was about 50% finished with Pack 2 of the SR and 99% finished with my in-between build of Revell's A-10 Warthog so I placed an order for the full kit version of the San Fransisco II for my next in-between project.

I just called to check on shipment of this order and was told that it was back ordered so I was forced to cancel this order and switch to the Hermione La Fayette.

So here I sit with NOTHING on my bench and no kit expected for at least a week. Not a happy camper.

Why don't we get an immediate notice of back orders so that changes can be made if neccesary.
Currently: Soliel Royal, Deag DC-3, AL L'Hermione La Fayette

Prior builds: Mayflower, USS Constitution, Academy 1/800 USS Kitty Hawk, Revell's 1/48 A 10 Warthog

Under the Bench:

On Hold: Revell's 1/48 P 61 Black Widow
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 08 February 2019 19:59:03

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourPublisher Medal: Article published MedalActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsRed Medal: Red MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build

Hi Mark

I have passed on your comments back to the US office.

Regards
Mark
mwstratton
#3 Posted : 08 February 2019 22:39:52

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Markwarren wrote:
Hi Mark

I have passed on your comments back to the US office.

Regards
Mark

Thanks
Mark
Currently: Soliel Royal, Deag DC-3, AL L'Hermione La Fayette

Prior builds: Mayflower, USS Constitution, Academy 1/800 USS Kitty Hawk, Revell's 1/48 A 10 Warthog

Under the Bench:

On Hold: Revell's 1/48 P 61 Black Widow
Sean111
#4 Posted : 15 May 2019 21:22:40

A week? I had to wait more than a year for the second last installment of my Countach.